We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website.
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
We may collect, store and use non-personal data about your visits to and use of this website.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
Using your non-personal data
Non-personal data is collected and shared with the service AdRoll to provide relevant and targeted advertisements through retargeting. All data is anonymous and cannot be used to identify the visitor. Retargeting recognizes that the internet browser has visited the website in the last 90 days. If you would like to not participate in retargeting, you may opt-out of AdRoll’s services.
Products and Clients
Pardot is the maker of Prospect Insight, a web marketing automation suite. Pardot sells and distributes Prospect Insight to third party clients who may use it to gather information about their own visitors and clients, including IP address, operating system, web browser, and pages visited. While Pardot sells only to ethical clients, it cannot be held responsible if its clients engage in unethical use of the information gathered through Prospect Insight.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.